- Rocky79Asked on December 13, 2010 at 02:01 PM
This is really my only problem. When I make a multipage form, the whole form shows for a split second when the website loads. This is ok, but the problem is that there is blank white space beneath the form that stays around.
My form can only have a certain height without disrupting the rest of the website. I broke the form into 4 pages in order to keep it in the correct height parameters.
But all the blank white space beneath the first page of the form wont work for my webpage.
Other than that, this is by far the best form tool that I have used. I hope that I can make it work and I will probably need to upgrade in order to get the SSL encryption.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 07:52 AM
Can you post the URL of the page?
- Rocky79Answered on December 14, 2010 at 08:30 AM
Thanks for the reply, Aytekin. The url is http://www.commercialtruckinsurancehq.com/quote-form
If you scroll down you can see how long it makes the form. The footer is pushed way down.
Thanks for taking a look!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 09:54 AM
It happens on Safari and Chrome. It does not happen on Firefox or Internet Explorer.
One possible solution might be to use the IFrame code. Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "iFrame Code".
- Rocky79Answered on December 14, 2010 at 02:22 PM
Thanks! I'll give it a shot! I can only imagine how hard it is to develop a program like this and have it perfect across all browsers.
- Rocky79Answered on December 14, 2010 at 02:28 PM
It works! I had to change the height px in the iframe code. it was 1906px. I am experimenting with the exact height now, but a few test runs around 600px work perfectly. Thanks for helping!