- publicationsAsked on December 13, 2010 at 03:12 PM
For example. I want to create a form and have the ability for users to attach a PDF file to the submission. Is this possible?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Yes, simple add a "File Upload" field to your form from the left side on the Form Builder.
- FrazkoAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 12:43 AM
but the files are not visible in the target email, only in the application reports.. how can I fix that?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 07:11 AM
Links for the uploaded files should be included in the emails. So, you can click on the link to download the PDF file. I checked your email contents. The links are included.
It is not possible to attach them to emails. Only links can be included on the email.
- CharlieAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 10:37 AM
We are pleased to inform you that you can now have the file uploads as attachments in your email alerts. You can learn more about it on this blog post https://www.jotform.com/blog/223-New-Feature-Get-Uploaded-Files-as-Email-Attachments
We hope you will like it.