- ApplePlanetAsked on May 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Hi, i would like to set a background image in notifications, how can i do it?
The image i would like to put is a cloud (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-09TmgXafViI/T7uVW7QBsvI/AAAAAAAAJGg/PJHqGLsNXUM/s1600/CloudMessage.png), so how can i do in such a way that this background widens when the content is large?
I hope i have written in a clear. :)
- ApplePlanetAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 03:31 PM
Anyone help me?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 04:28 PM
Hello, you can accomplish this by following these steps
1- Open your form to edit.
2- Click "Email Alerts" and select the active email notification.
3- Click "HTML" while editing the email.
And add the following line :
You can add an image background either to your Notification or Autoresponder template
Should you need further assistance, let us know
- ApplePlanetAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 08:03 AM
Thank you very much! It works!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Feel free to look for further help if you need it! We are always glad to assist!