- posrequestAsked on December 13, 2010 at 05:42 PM
I know this has to do with my conditions, but no matter what I change, i always get a "stack Overflow at Line:0" error.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 10:44 AM
I think you are using a Theme, can you disable the theme and see if that fixes the problem?
- posrequestAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 12:27 PM
It did not fix the problem.
It is most likely related to a condition.
- posrequestAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 12:30 PM
deleting duplicate post
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Have you tried removing the conditions?
- posrequestAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 10:26 AM
I have a seperate, unanswered post regarding that. I can not find a way to delete a condition.
Somewhere there was a previous post that said "hover" the mouse to see the delete button, but I still can't find it anywhere.
Maybe I'm missing something really basic!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 01:24 PM
When you hover over the conditions, you should see icons like this. (See the screenshot below) The second one os the delete icon. If you do not see it, you should probably use a different browser to create your forms. JotForm works best on Firefox.