- playingatlearningAsked on December 20, 2016 at 01:00 PM
I have 4 similar forms that are 99% of the same from forms that I have used on this site for 4+ years. The forms were all working fine until December 17th or so. Now all 4 forms get a "Form not available" message. I have looked at my account, settings, the form itself, I see absolutely no reason why my forms are not available any longer. Even the preview doesn't work.
Here is one of the forms: https://form.jotform.com/63386786520970
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 01:57 PM
Hey Jill, I checked the form you included on your post and the reason it's disabled was because it was set up to be disabled on a specific date.
To re-enable this form, click PREFERENCES at the top of your FORM BUILDER > under the GENERAL tab > set the STATUS to ENABLED > then SAVE CHANGES.
- playingatlearningAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 02:01 PM
Thank you!! I wish it said this somewhere... I have spent alot of time reading the forum, trying to discern why the form was unavailable (did I use some magic word that it thinks is phishing, did I mistakenly ask for a code that got flagged, etc etc).
Even a "the form was sent to expire on" type of note instead of "form unavailable" would have helped.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 03:20 PM
I'm glad that helped. The message you mentioned btw is something that was setup when the Disable on Date feature was enabled.
In case you need more help, we're just a question away, cheers!
- playingatlearningAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 03:46 PMYes, I saw that when I updated the preferences. Just a suggestion to
show me as the owner of the form a more detailed message versus the user
of the form....