- cheesewake136Asked on May 22, 2012 at 03:54 PM
Hi this particular form is still being spammed. Here is an example of what we are being sent. Is this something that we are doing wrong? Every email is similar to this pertaining some "game." Also, I WILL be signing up for a premium account tomorrow. Im just hoping i dont run out of free submission between now and then.
Question Answer Name Ahmad email@example.com Phone Number 0826832960 Business Name What are you interested in? Other Message Hi I purchased the app Dragon Ball ZX v1.2 but there's a different app that downloaded (with the same name) MessagePage URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 04:25 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.Kindly lets know the form's URL that you have mentioned above. You laready have 93 submissions against the allocated quota of 100.
- cheesewake136Answered on May 22, 2012 at 04:28 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM
You can set your form to only receive unique submissions from one computer or one IP address per submission. To do this:
1. Edit your form
2. Go to Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Preferences
4. A preferences wizard will appear, click the Advanced Settings tab
5. On the Unique Submissions settings, change it to Loose Check (for Cookies look-up) or Strict Check (for IP based look-up)