- markvlaskampAsked on December 21, 2016 at 11:20 AM
I have my personal forms stored with my work forms on my personal account. Now that the work forms are taking up a lot of space and require access by others besides just me, is there a way to transfer the work forms to a new work account without having to recreate the forms from scratch?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 11:58 AM
While there is no option that you can use to transfer your forms to another account on your end, we can help you do that for you. You can make a request here in the support forum and please take note of the following:
1. The owner of the form(s) that will be transferred should be the one logged in when making the request. This is one way of us knowing that the request is valid and verified so we may proceed in granting it.
2. List the form link(s) or form ID(s) of the form that you would like to be transferred. Form Titles will also do, but we suggest you provide the link(s)/ID(s) to avoid confusion.
3. Indicate (specifically) the other account's username.
If you have any questions regarding the instructions above, please let us know.