- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Yes, you can do this in the form. However, you would need to do the following:
1. Get the total of each item by conditional logic (https://www.jotform.com/help/268-How-to-Insert-Text-or-Mathematical-Calculation-into-a-Field-Using-Conditional-Logic).
Example, to get the total of the Single Player Golf, here's the conditional logic:
Select "Contains" from the State section so you don't need to type the whole texts, just part of it.
Since you have 8 items, you would need to create 8 conditions targeting 8 fields.
2. Get the final total by calculation widget: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form.
3. Pass the total to the Paypal field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field.
That's it! Let us know if you have questions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 10:05 AM
I did the changes for you. Check it here for the setup: https://www.jotform.com/63564116065959. Feel free to clone and use it: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.