- delphinebonAsked on May 23, 2012 at 09:50 AM
I receive submissions by email but and I see that the submissions number increases but I can not make a report.
Yesterday, it was working
Could you help me please?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 01:20 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. Lets know if you tried to create a report using the following steps:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the form that you want to generate a report of
3. Click the Reports button in the toolbar
4. Choose Add New Report. The Reports Wizard should appear
5. Choose from a variety of formats for displaying your report.
6. In the Reports Wizard you should see the fields created in the form, check those that you wish to be included in the report.
If yes above, Can you try downloading partial reports, you can try daily or weekly and see if it works out, see the user guide link below;
Hope you find this information useful, let us know if you have questions.
- delphinebonAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 03:22 AM
I think I do not explain my problem correctly.
Since I created the form, 14 people answer to this form.
I received by mail all the responses but only 2 are available on the site.
and I want make a report with 14 submissions.
How can I retrieve all te answer on the website ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 03:32 AM
I checked your form, currently, it has only 2 submissions.
Can you confirm that you meant to say that it should already have 14 submissions?
Will await your response.
- delphinebonAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 03:46 AM
i confirm that only 2 of the 14 responses appear on the site.
i put here a screen capture of my email with 14 responses
thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 04:09 AM
Are the 14 submissions occured all on the same date only?
Are each of them a unique emails(your screen), I can see the different time but all same subject though.
Sorry for my questions, but I just need to know the details to check further.
- delphinebonAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 04:22 AM
I joined 3 captures from different submissions. You can
see that it is different submissions.
All the 14 submissions have been
made the same day (yesterday) and the 2 available on the web site are
PS: sorry for not using the forum this time but
it is easier for me to add attached files.
- delphinebonAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:12 AM
If I send you all the mail, it is possible to insert them manually for report ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:23 AM
Sorry for the latency in reply Delphine. I was still checking what could have happen...
If you have 14 email notifications, there should be 14 submissions also.
If you can consolidate the email notifications into one file, please send it to email@example.com. We will check further.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I got the email with attachments you sent, and I replied via that message too.
From hereon, please let us again use this thread to discuss the current issue.
As mentioned, I will have to forward this to our Next Level support to be check thoroughly as I could not determine the cause of discrepancy in the email notifications you received versus the existing submissions in the submission report.
You will be informed when updates are available via this post.
- delphinebonAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 08:07 AM
I wait for the information from your Next level support.
as I need the report today, I have to make the missing submission manually as they were.
I am still waiting for a solution for next uses.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 02:42 AM
Your case was already forwarded to our developers. You will be contacted for any updates regarding your issue.
Anyway, can you please confirm if the problem still occurs on new submissions?
If yes, did you embed this particular form on multiple websites? May I ask for the URL of the pages where this form is embedded?