- PPAWIAsked on May 23, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Hi there. We need help with Google docs ASAP as our JotForm is very time sensitive. We recently connected Google Docs with our signups but it just stopped working. I went into integrations and verified that it's still connected and it shows the Google doc we synced up (that was previously working) and still says that it's connected. We've still been receiving e-mail notifications of signups but they are no longer showing up in the Google doc? Any ideas? Thanks!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 04:20 PM
This is an issue that has already been escalated to 2nd level, however I am adding up your pettion too.
- PPAWIAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 05:37 PM
Thanks - so can I keep checking back to this thread for a response or should I look somewhere else?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 06:43 PM
You should recieve an update on this thread.
- PPAWIAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 04:41 PM
- canerbalciAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Sorry for inconvenience. Can you please re-integrate your form with GoogleDocs to see if the problem persists? I cloned your form and integrated with my google account. So far it seems working ok for me. Can you give one more try to inform us?