- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 25, 2016 at 04:51 AM
I checked your widget's settings and it seems that the problem is because you have set it to US only. Which means it will only send to US-based mobile numbers.
Can you try to setup again to international and see if it works?
- grbrokerAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 08:17 PM
I am experiencing the same issue with US only as well, I have also opened up a private ticket in regards to this as well.
Your response is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 08:36 PM
Hey Adam (grbroker) - Thanks for creating your own thread. My colleague has handled it on this page https://www.jotform.com/answers/1019547
If you have followup questions, please reply from that thread, thanks.
- massmarketpartnerAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 04:09 AM
May I know when this widget can be solve?
Cause my operation team is depending on the widget.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 04:41 AM
We were hoping to get a reply from you in order to check whether this is a settings issue or a bug in the system. Anyhow, a ticket has been raised on the thread by grbroker. Unfortunately we do not have a time frame to when this issue shall be resolved. However as soon as we do have information from the development team, we'll let you know.
- massmarketpartnerAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 03:42 AM
I still can't use the widget. any update?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 11:03 AM
I'm sorry, but we don't have an update yet on the report. It is already assigned to our developer with a high priority. If there are updates, we'll make sure to let you know here.
For the meantime, setting the widget to accept International number should work. You may consider trying that. You should key in your Twilio credentials after selecting the option:
- massmarketpartnerAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 11:30 AM
Previously I did clone my form. I try replicate again with my current form
Using "International" - "Malaysia" then key in my twilio auth token.
still display the same result.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 01:22 PM
Our apologies. I think we should wait for our developers to give us an update about the problem in the widget. Until then, I don't think the widget will really work.