- mongaakshayAsked on December 26, 2016 at 05:27 AM
How to receive daily email for all submissions received within last 24 hours?
Is it possible to have a pdf output of daily entries in jotform being auto emailed to a select ID ?
By daily entries, i mean, entries done within past 24 hours or any time schedule that is originally available, email should come automatically with all entries that have been done in the system.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 05:56 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your by taking advantage of our "Daily Digest" app. This app will allow you to setup digest email to be triggered daily / weekly / monthly for all or any specific form. Please note that, the report emails supports only HTML format and it is currently not possible to send in PDF format.
Do try out the widget and get back to us if you have any questions.
- mongaakshayAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 06:25 AM
I tried this, but this is not working...what to do ?
Am not getting daily emails.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 07:18 AM
I was not able to receive a test email from the Daily Digest app, so I have escalated a bug report ticket to our developers.
We will get back to you when we have any updates.
- mongaakshayAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 02:16 AM
Is there an update Mike ?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 02:33 AM
Unfortunately, there is no update yet from our developers. However, I can see that the bug ticket is still open meaning our developer is still working on it. Rest assured that you will be informed in this thread once there are news.