- oneillscateringAsked on December 27, 2016 at 02:25 PM
You can see on the form when a client selects a menu item, we want the submission form to reflect the item name next to how many are selected.
I went into the notification email and entered in the field name but the test email doesn't show.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 04:15 PM
The fields that you are referring doesn't have any labels. This is the reason why it is showing empty in the PDF submissions.
I checked your email notification and I can see that you manually entered a label in these fields. However, these changes will not affect the PDF submission. The screenshot that you provided is a PDF submission attached to the email.
You need to manually edit the PDF in the PDF Designer. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" page.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "PDF" button and then select the "Customize PDF" option.
3. In the PDF Designer, you can add text, resize, delete and move elements or fields. Here's a screen capture:
4. Don't forget to click the "Save" button to save the changes made.
I understand that this is a lot of work because you have a lot of blank fields. I would really suggest to just add a label in the fields.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- oneillscateringAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 05:24 PM
Will this affect every submission?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 08:39 PM
Yes, it will affect all of the submissions on the mentioned form. It means that the saved PDF template will be used for new submissions. This will also affect all the PDF submissions downloaded in the Submissions page.
Let us know if you need further clarifications. Thank you.