- UBCFbksAsked on May 23, 2012 at 05:20 PM
It is for UBCFbks. I made the form for 2012 and did not realize the ssl ones were limited to 10 - I need the 100 of non ssl ones. I cannot find where to change it now. I have deleted all the submissions as of now - will that solve the problem?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 06:12 PM
In order to use non-secure forms you need to change the URL of your form like shown below:
Instead of https://secure.jotform or https://www.jotform
you need to change the URL of your form to http://form.jotform or http://www.jotform.
Your account is still active but just in case, i have deleted two SSL submissions from your count. Please remember that we can only do it once.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- UBCFbksAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 06:45 PM
Did it - thank you!
- UBCFbksAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 08:51 PMI changed it right away and it is a non-secure form. But today I got warnings and went to it again and it says it has 10 secure registrations! (you had deleted 2 so there were 9 at the time I changed it). I then got a few more that did not change the number until today. What is going on? They should all be non-secure. I erased them. Is it rejecting others I do not know about? Our form is online at http://universitybaptistchurch.net/ under Amazing Wonders VBS if you want to look at it. I even checked the source and it shows it is non-secure. Is there somewhere else that needs changing? And if so, how do I do it?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 09:01 PM
Ann, yes you have 9 SSL submissions under your account and your account isn't overlimit. I've also checked the provided URL above and you are using a regular form. By the way tomorrow the counts reset to 0 again.