- thierryAsked on May 24, 2012 at 09:47 AM
In order to ask the right info to a customer about his newly purchased items , I would need him to fill in a form per item purchased (so to build a sequence of forms ) that eventually get submitted.
Can Jot form do that ?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 01:20 PM
You can do this in just a single form using the conditions feature. You can read more about it on this user guide.
Or if you really need to separate the categories from each other, you can use the Thank You option's Custom URL feature to forward the 1st form to the next one and so on.
You can find the option to change your form's Thank You URL by:
1. Edit your form
2. On the Setup & Embed tab, click Thank You
3. Once the Thank you form wizard appears, select Custom URL
4. Enter the URL of the next form
5. Close the wizard by pressing the Finish button and save your form
If you need further clarification on this matter, please let us know.