- svpriorAsked on May 24, 2012 at 04:51 PM
I would like to link my email to my jotform - however, it says there is a problem and I should contact you. I am using another email at the moment and this work; however, would prefer to use my original one.
Thanks, best wishes,
- svpriorAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:00 PM
Hello again, it says the email is 'blocked'? Not sure why, it is a legtimate email address. Any tips? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:02 PM
Can you provide us the email address in question please? as firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are not on our bounce list.
I have set this thread to private.
- svpriorAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:07 PM
Thanks Goldo! I didn't want to put my email address on the public forum. The address is firstname.lastname@example.org
It did work once, but thereafter stopped.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:09 PM
I have removed email@example.com from our bounce list. Should work fine by now.
Here is the reason why it's blocked.Reason(s) : 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) 'timeout'
- svpriorAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:16 PM
Hi Goldo, thanks so much :-) Yes, I set the email up recently and had a few issues getting it to work - my technical stupidity. Thanks again! Have a good day. Steph