- DragonsVolleyballAsked on January 02, 2017 at 03:59 AM
Is it possible to count the number of rows entered into this field?
I am trying to create a nomination form where a person can nominate as many teams as they wish, and I'd like to use the number of rows to calculate what they will need to pay using a Form Calculation widget.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 06:47 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to count the number of rows entered into the Configurable List Widget. So that, I have forwarded this feature request to our software development team in order to consider implement it.
On the other hand, you can use the "Infinite List" widget instead of the "Configurable List" widget in order to count the number of the rows have been added as you can follow the steps below:
1. Add the infinite list widget into your form and set the "Count Rows?" as "Yes" in the configuration menu of the widget as you can see the screenshot below:
2. Add a "Form Calculation" widget into your form and add the Infinite List widget to the Form Calculation configurations as you can see the screenshot below:
3. Your row counter is ready! Please find the screenshot below in order to see how it works:
Please try and if you need further assistance, let us know.
Thanks in advance.