- kayemacAsked on January 03, 2017 at 02:23 PM
Hello we noticed you are offering a 50% off discount for annual subscriptions. We recently updated from a free account to the bronze annual subscription. Is there any discount for current subscribers? Thanks
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 03:33 PM
The only way to extend the sale pricing to your account would be to cancel your current subscription and give you a pro-rated refund for the remaining time. Once your subscription is cancelled and your account set back to Free, you would be able to upgrade once again at the sale price.
Let us know if you would like to proceed with cancelling your current subscription and we will take care of it as soon as we get a chance.
- erovinAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 12:11 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 12:16 PM
@erovin I assume you are the same user as kayemac and you would receive a refund for the difference. I can switch your account now and you would receive a credit. Or we can refund for your remaining time and create a new subscription.
- erovinAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Yes, it was me. Sorry I didn't realize I was using a different account when I posted my question: Does that mean that the amount already paid would not be refunded? Also, can you extend the discounted rate to cover next year for us?
hmmn... I'm not sure what's wrong but I switched accounts already. Yet, i'm still using the wrong account.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 12:25 PM
No worries, you would receive a refund for the difference. I can switch your account now and you would receive a credit towards further subscriptions or we can refund for your remaining time and create a new subscription.
The rate will renew at the full subscription price. Though you can buy two years at the discounted rate if you would like.
- kayemacAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 10:46 AMWe'd like to get credit for future subscription please.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 12:27 PM
I have switched you over to the discounted Bronze yearly subscription. You were left with a credit of $51.45 towards future subscriptions.
- kayemacAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 12:41 PM