- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 07:44 AM
Thanks for reporting. I will now submit this issue to our development team. We'll get back to you with updates on this as soon as possible.
Thanks and have a pleasant day!
- abennettAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 02:07 PM
Thank you for your help!
- daveaasAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 05:42 PM
I am having the identical problem
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 08:18 PM
Thanks for reporting. We'll update you here if the problem is fixed.
Thanks for your understanding.
- royoicAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 01:01 PM
Any status updat on this problem? I'm having the same problem: getting HTML formatted info back from PayPal into the Google Docs.
Thanks for your help! Love this product and functions. I can make sense of the HTMl, but my coordinator is having trouble with it.
- AtacanCAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 06:30 PM
As my colleague idarktech mentioned above, this issue has already been assigned to our developers and marked as important. Once this issue has been fixed, we'll surely let you know.
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 09:19 PM
Let me please inform you that this issue has been resolved. Kindly make a test and let us know what your results are.
Thank you so much for your patient. Have a pleasant day!
- daveaasAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 11:34 AMIs there a way to reload submissions already completed? It looks like
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 01:28 PM
Actually no, the integration works only with new submissions , old ones can be downloaded in a excel or csv file and manually added into your google spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 06:23 AM
The problem with HTML codes appearing on Google Spreadsheet has been fixed. Furthermore, we have separated payment data into three columns, namely 'Products', 'Payer Info', and 'Payer Address'.
Kindly check it out and let us know your thoughts.