- nerolimrAsked on May 25, 2012 at 11:40 PM
When I go into edit mode and click on the section I want to edit, all I get is the direction icon for moving the section. I tried double clicking, right clicking, left clicking!!!!! What am I doing wrong?Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 04:57 AM
I've just cloned your form and tried to edit it on my Form Builder and i wasn't able to reproduce the said issue. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or used another browser? Which field would you like to edit?
Thank you so much for responding so quickly. I was trying to edit the contact form to add more check box options. I can add the check box, but cant change the text from 'Option4', so I havent tried uploading it yet . But it happens when I try to edit anything on either of the forms I have used on that website.
The old delete the browsing history trick. Thanks for the suggestion, but it didnt work. I will try the different browser.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM
In which browser is this problem occurring? We may need to submit a ticket to our developers to prevent others from running into this issue.
- moonzkieAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I have checked your form and it seems to be working fine on my end. I was able to change the "Option 4".
To edit it:
1. Click on the field.
2. Click Options.
3. Change to the options that you want, hit "Enter" after each option.
- nerolimrAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Thanks so much for your help
I went directly to Jotform website this time, rather than go through the Xara program when I was editing the website. It worked!!
I also didn’t know to go the way you described. I thought I could just click on the field and type directly.
You have been a great help. Thank you
- nerolimrAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 10:06 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Glad to know you found my colleagues' advice helpful. Incidentally, the checkbox labels can be edited directly by double-clicking them.