- deemaxAsked on January 05, 2017 at 09:45 PM
Trying to use the SMS Twilio Widget in a form. It is not working properly. Is there someone who can assist me with this feature?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 01:28 AM
I see that there seems to be a problem on how to make the widget work on US only configuration. What works now is the International configuration. Here's how you will set this up:
1) Create your Twilio account if you don't have one yet. Once you have your account, login and go to https://www.twilio.com/console
2) On the Console, you will find your Account SID and Auth Token. Copy these
3) Edit your form on the form builder, and open the SMS confirmation widget wizard.
4) Select International > Scroll down and enter the information on the Account SID and Auth Token fields:
Once done, click the Update Widget button and save your form.
I also have escalated the concern on selecting Only US to the development team. Once we have updates on this, we'll inform you right away.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 03:35 AM
US mode has been depreciated - we cannot support it any more.
But the widget should work with your Twilio keys - please give it a try and let us know.