- rduongAsked on January 06, 2017 at 08:30 AM
I want upload an image but couldn't do that. I don't know why it's too long and finally nothing.
Can you help me please ?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 08:40 AM
I'm not sure I'm fully understanding your concern since the form you shared does not have an upload field. Are you referring to something else? Please do share more details on your concern.
We'll look forward to your response.
- rduongAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 09:27 AM
Ok, so this is the link of my form :I tried to upload an image but i'm waiting a long time. finally it couldn't upload.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 09:56 AM
Thanks for the clarification. I thought for a bit that you were trying to make a test submission using a form with an upload field. I just tried to do the same and was able to replicate the problem.
I have now escalated this matter to the development team. Once we have updates on this, we'll inform you right away.
For the meantime, if you have the image uploaded somewhere else, link the image instead under the ENTER URL tab.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- rduongAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 10:13 AM
ok. No i haven't an other way.
so i hope the development team will fix it quickly please.
Thanks for your help.
- rduongAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 03:57 AM
Just want to know if you have some news from Development team about my problem....it's urgent. I have to send it today.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 05:22 AM
I have cloned your form in order to test it on my side.
The issue has been solved as I have tested. Please check the screen below in order to see that it is working:
Please check on your side.
If you need any further assistance, let us know.
- rduongAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 05:51 AM
Hi, it isn't working for me. There is the picture i want to upload.
- rduongAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 05:53 AM
there is the screenshot
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 07:04 AM
I have opened your form in my web browser and I have seen that your background of the form has set successfully as you can see the screenshot below:
My recommendation is clearing your web browser caches and trying again.
Just in case, if you can not see the background again; I have seen that your background name has a space in it. Please delete the space and upload the image again. Spaces in the upload names can be a problem sometimes.
Please try again. If the issue still persists, let us know.
Thanks in advance.