- tmastinAsked on May 26, 2012 at 05:30 PM
I have tried multiple times to cancel the account and am routed to a 'primus' page and when entering my user name or email I continue to get an error message saying my user and/or email is invalid, which I have verified IS VALID.
I want a call back regarding this error at 602-361-1331, or I will report this to the better business bureau ASAP !!
This is fraudulent !! You claim the account can be canceled at any time and when I try to cancel it, I receive an error message?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 06:04 PM
We really apologize for the inconvenience. I have now cancelled your subscription and your account is due downgrade on 20/06/2012 when your payment expires.
Your credit card will no longer get charged from here on out. Your forms and data will remain intact as only your account's limits will be affected by the downgrade.
Assuming yourwere to cancel your subscription (and keep it as a free acount), the steps followed would be:
1. Go to your Account Setting then click Cancel Subscription button below your account information.
2. After beign redirected to a Plimus page where your Plimus account ID (long string of numbers) is already prefilled, find your Plimus password in the email message that you received when you first paid for your subscription.
3. If you cannot find your password, you can have it reset here.
4. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Should you require assistance in the future, feel free to contact us.