- NorthshorePanhellenicAsked on January 06, 2017 at 07:51 PM
The Chicago North Shore Alumnae Panhellenic Association (CNSAPA) uses JotForm as a scholarshsip application. Can a candidates save her application and then come back to it later to complete it?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 03:12 AM
We have the following 'continue later' options.
1. An Autofill option that saves the data locally in user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It saves the data on our servers in a session format, so that the session can be accessed from any place. This method requires two forms to be linked.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later rather than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other. You can use only one of them on a particular form.