- uvtutoringAsked on May 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM
My "request cancellation form" is not updating. I have change the thank you page to www.uvtutoringonline/student/studentcancelthanks.html from http://www.uvtutoring.us/ondemand/studentcancelthanks.html. When I look at the form on Jotform it shows the right url, but when I actually submit a form, it takes me to the old address. When I try to make other changes to the form, they all work out fine.
I am having a similar problem on my "request fulfulled" form. I have changed the thank you page to www.uvtutoringonline.com/tutor/tutorcancelthanks.html from http://www.uvtutoring.us/ondemand/studentcancelthanks.html, but it still goes to the latter. This form is on http://www.uvtutoringonline.com/tutor/tutorcancel.html.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Upon looking at your post, there seems to be missing with your URL: http://www.uvtutoringonline/student/studentcancelthanks.html, it should be http://www.uvtutoringonline.com/student/studentcancelthanks.html right?
Now, can you please make it sure that you have the correct URL? It should also contain http://
Please check and let us know if the problem still persist after this changes. Thanks!
- uvtutoringAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Thanks for taking a look. I added the ".com" to both and saved and am still having the same problem.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 01:12 AM
Thanks for your fast reply. I just checked your form and found out that you've created a thank you URL conditions. Please check your existing form conditions, you should be able to view the thank you URL there.
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Conditions menu.
3. On the Condition Wizard, Click "Save Conditions" to view existing conditions.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- uvtutoringAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Thanks for figuring that out.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Welcome and lets know if you need any assistance.