- Kall3Asked on January 09, 2017 at 10:25 AMit seems that some of our jotforms are not working properly. For instance this one: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/41912256892359
- Kall3Answered on January 09, 2017 at 10:30 AM
Ah, thanks candy :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 12:23 PM
I had a look at your form and it looks like one of the fields was bugged. The field causing trouble is the "Reservation Time" field:
Once that field was removed and a new one was added in its place, the form worked correctly once again. Here is a working copy of the form:
You can clone that copy to your own account or replace the Reservation time field in your own form with a new time field.
- planningkonconAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 05:51 AM
it still does not work. On the first page of the form, the Next button doesn't work. Furthermore, the text that should show on certain conditions also don't show up....
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 06:56 AM
It seems that the issue is somehow related to enabled Duration Indicator option on mentioned Reservation Time field. I have disabled that option and your form seems to be working properly now.
Please re-check the form on your end.