- cgnzAsked on May 28, 2012 at 02:10 PM
Just a quick question around HTML and entering into text areas and how they render in Outlook.
The screenshot shows how the information looks in the Submission Database PDF, where the table has rendered perfectly.
The same table looks very different in the notification email that was sent by Jotform.
Not a major, more an annoyance if anything. Is there any quick fix to this? If not not too concerned as we have workarounds.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 03:51 PM
Please provide us the form ID so that we can test. Have you tried removing the current notification setup and re-create it? it oftentimes solves an issue like this.
Let us know.
- cgnzAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Whoops.....thought I had.
- cgnzAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Sorry. Please ignore.
Thought I was responding to a different post.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 12:18 AM
To my knowledge, it's a common problem with Outlook. Check this articles below, maybe this helps: