- silvereyecenterAsked on January 10, 2017 at 02:38 PM
Attempting to integrate a new form to Google Sheets. The integration 'phase' loads for awhile before ultimately failing.
Exiting out of the form entirely and coming back into it tells me it was integrated but the key in the URL is undefined and obviously loads to nothing (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=undefined)
Is this just a temporary glitch between Sheets/Jotform, an issue on my end, or something else entirely?Page URL:
- loristevensAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 03:52 PM
I am having the same issue!!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 05:37 PM
The Google Docs integration should now be working once again. If it is still not working on your end, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- cgracioAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 09:51 AM
Same issue here.
Exactly as described in the first post of this thread.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 11:28 AM
I am able to reproduce this on my end. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as it is fixed.
- elgen.cmAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 11:33 AM
I am having same issue. Exactly as described in first post.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 12:47 PM
This issue is already fixed. Please try again, and let us know if you need more help.