- ForthenvironmentlinkAsked on May 29, 2012 at 05:43 AM
I have added the unique id feature to my form but whenever a form is submitted, the unique id number is not correlative, it jumps to a greater number.
Can anyone help?
This is my form id 21302328285346
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Initially, I thought the form might have had a CAPTCHA field because there's a known issue where if a CAPTCHA is included in a form containing a customized unique ID, numbers are skipped if the CAPTCHA is entered incorrectly and has to be re-entered. If users in such instances decide to abandon the form, the submission is not recorded but the ID nevertheless increments.
However, something entirely different is occurring with your form. For starters, there's no CAPTCHA. Moreover, not only are the numbers skipping, they are actually going backwards (decrementing) in some instances!
Below are the IDs of the form's submissions (in ascending order of their dates)
There seems to be no pattern in the series.
We may have to submit a ticket to our developers on this but first delete the field and replace it with a new one and let us know if that resolves the issue.
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 05:14 AM
Thanks! It seems to be working fine now, I have submitted 2 applications and they were 112 and 113!
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 08:21 AM
oops! the problem is back again
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 09:10 AM
Okay, I've submitted the ticket. Hopefully we can get this sorted out soon for you.
- irskokuryrAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Hi, Any update on this issue? I have the same problem with the unique ID.
I tried multiple combinations, it worked only once and than start giving again long numbers like207569140421939554
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 01:48 PM
I have answered your question on this thread
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Sorry for missing to update you on this, Amparo. Although upon checking, the issue on the unique ID field seems to have been fixed previously. If you continue to experience problems on this, please do let us know.