- kbkmarkAsked on May 29, 2012 at 02:25 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 03:52 PM
Is it happening to all your Spanish forms? or can you provide us the form IDs of the affected ones so we can check.
I have cloned your 'Comentarios de Visitantes' form and it's sending notifications.
- kbkmarkAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 04:25 PMIt is happening to all of my Spanish forms
- kbkmarkAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 04:36 PM
I did not receive an Email notification on the Comentarios de Visitantes form.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 08:07 PM
Could you please ask to your email provider servers for domain @scbythesea.org to add our Jotmail Ip Addresses to their whitelist?
Also , I have checked your spanish forms and I can see some of them having setup 2 email notifications , for example: "Compruebe su solicitud" .
Make also sure that the Sender Name field is filled with a name or something. Instead of leaving it as "Please Select"
Let us know if the suggestions worked, otherwise feel free to look for more assistance, we are always glad to assist