- makemybellyfitAsked on January 13, 2017 at 08:03 AM
I've tried to read through all the threads on "Clear form" buttons yet haven't found a solution that works. Some of the suggested HTML code doesn't yield any button...only text on my form that I can't click.
Here's a description of what I'm after:
- Clear / Reset / Start Over button
- No pop-up when the user clicks on the button
- Button to appear at the bottom of the form
- There is no requirement for a Submit button since the form is not used to capture data. Simply to display/hide information.
- Needs to be fluorescent pink (just kidding).
Any help is super appreciated,
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 08:41 AM
Unfortunately there is no option on the form builder to disable the pop-up. Instead, you can get the full HTML source code of your form. You can check this guide to know how: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
Next: once you have the full source, just hide the submit button or remove it.
Next: open jotform.js and remove these parts:
Once you do, save the file. Upload it to your webhost and use the form's full source.
This should then prevent the pop-up and will just clear the form right away.
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please let us know.