- caravagnAsked on May 30, 2012 at 06:42 AM
Hi, I was just wondering whether it is possible to do something like this:
1) In some page a user is asked to fill a form label with a number
2) in the next page the form is built according to the number the user has inputted
So, for instance, I would expect a dialog like this:
- How many rabbits to you have? 3
- Name of rabbit 1: ...
- Name of rabbit 2: ...
- Name of rabbit 3: ...
Is this possible in JotForm?
Thanks guys! G.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 11:36 AM
To download the full source codes for your form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click the Embed Form button
Let us know if you have further questions.