- wmmartinAsked on January 16, 2017 at 04:36 PM
As of this morning, our Google Drive file integration is not working. Is there a technical problem, or is there a way to fix this?
Kenny ParsonsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 08:45 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue. I test our google drive integration and form submission was not being sent to Google drive folder.
I was able to complete the integration configuration but form submission was not sending data to google drive.
I have now submitted this thread to the next level support to be investigated.
We will let you know once fixed.
For the meantime, can you also try first removing the existing google drive integration and redo the integration process. See if this process fixes the issue.
- 1sixty8Answered on January 16, 2017 at 10:34 PM
Also having this exact issue.. Started today.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 11:37 PM
We will resolve your own issue on your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1036192
- wmmartinAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 08:14 AM
I have tried to remove and reintegrate Google Drive. No luck.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 09:28 AM
@wmmartin, we have reported this to our back-end team already. You will be notified via this thread when this issue gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 09:42 AM
We were having Google related problems. All problems should be fixed now. If issue occurs again please let us know.