- justwatersportsAsked on December 17, 2010 at 09:35 AM
Hi This is a great forum, Thank you very much .
My question is that if I want to make an online booking form how do I ? one that will choose slots from a calender so that slots can be blocked out ? is that possible ? thanks again Lesley
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to block slots on the Date Picker calendar. You can create a simpler booking form with a DateTime picker.
You can also create a Calendar or Grid report where the filled dates can be shown, and then link to that report from the form so the users can see which dates are available and choose those dates from the date picker pop-up.
If you need any help with any of the steps let me know and I will provide more details.
- justwatersportsAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Hi thanks very much could you show me more detail ? thanks again Lesley
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 20, 2010 at 03:49 AM
Have you tried to create it the form with datetime picker and the link? Exactly on which step did you have trouble?
- Charlie O'SullivanAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 02:58 AM
I am trying to help a school create an online booking system for parent-teacher interviews.
They are scheduled to occur after school, in 20 minute slots over one week. I have tried to set up a sample form but when I submit multiple times on the one day, the calendar report appears to replace the name of the submitted booking with the last person who booked an interview on that day. It doesn't seem to display more than one event on a day.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 05:42 AM
Apparently, the calendar report does display only one event per day. I apologize for this inconvenience but that's just how it was made to work.
Try using an html table report instead. An HTML table report has a function to sort the submission entries by the date selected by the people who have submitted the form. See screenshots below for example.
Reverse Chronological Order
Hope this post was of any help to you. Please let us know if you have further questions.
- sonu singhAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 09:08 AM
i want create an credit card.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 09:10 AM
Sonu: To add a credit card payment integration to your online booking form simply add one of the integrations available under Payment Tools on the form builder.
- Nicolas BarretoAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 01:40 PMHi, I'm very interested in the booking form you're taking about. I have a different approach to it. I'm starting a Villa inquiry webpage. I would like the client to be able to inquire dates and for jotform to show a price for the number of nights they're asking for.Prices may vary by season.After I review the dates and check that they are actually available, I would like to fill a form with the data of the client and some how send the client an email that would show information and the total cost of the booking with an option to pay.Is this possible?I'm trying to automate the process as much as possible.Thanks for your time.Nicolas
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 05:09 PM
Could you please open a new thread on the Forum, for your inquiry, since this is regarding to a different approach and from a different user.