- metrocorephoneAsked on May 31, 2012 at 10:03 AM
When I build the form it displays corectly side by side however when I preview the form it displays one on top the other.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. Upon checking your form and clone it, I was able to replicate the said issue. However, I will forward this to our next level tech support and we will update you as soon as this sorted out.
- metrocorephoneAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 09:25 AM
Any update "next level tech support" ???
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM
I have just checked your form and I can't seem to find any problem with it. Can you give a link or post here a screenshot of the problem?
This is how your form appears on my browser:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Try to inject this css codes to that form. This would limit the shrink elements column to 225px, of course you can adjust this to get the most appropriate result.
width: 225px !important;
Follow this guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes to your Form.
Hope this helps. Thank you.