- cphillips18Asked on January 18, 2017 at 12:13 AMThis form is specifically for an event and I want to make sure that those registering can only purchase up to 4 tickets per registration form. How can I specify that? Also does my form look appropriate for purchasing a ticket for an event? I want to make sure I have ALL the right fields since I have never done this before
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 03:55 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can limit the users for purchasing only 4 tickets per registration form. Just follow these steps:
1. Add a Text field into your form at Basic Fields. Then, write your message.
2. You must "Hide" this message default. Click properties icon and select "Hide Field".
3. Select "Conditions" at the top of the page.
4. Select "Show/Hide Field"
5. Set the condition properties like this:
Here is a result:
Here is my Demo Form, you can clone it to your side: https://form.jotform.com/70171333429956
Also, here is our form templates for Event Registration forms, it helps to you: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/category/event-registration
Please let us know if you need any questions or issue.