- mdavidAsked on January 18, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Is there a way to pass a field value from my form into the body or subject in a mailto link?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 05:08 PM
My understanding is that you want to add a form field inside the email notification subject or body. You can definitely do this here in JotForm. Here's how:
1. Click the"Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. In the Email Editor, you can click the "pencil" icon beside the Email Subject. After that, check the field that you want and then click the "Apply" button.
If you want to add a field in the body, then you need to click the "Form Fields" drop down and select the field that you want to add.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.