- didomenico54Asked on January 18, 2017 at 04:16 PM
I am using a real estate template and it has a Keller Williams banner I can not figure out how to remove
or change it?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 06:17 PM
I was able to replicate the issue. Please follow the steps below in order to fix it:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Preferences" button.
2. Click the "Form Styles" text link at the bottom left of the Preferences window.
3. After that, click the "Advanced Designer" button.
4. In the Form Designer > Design tab, go to Form Cover section and remove the image by clicking the "Remove" button.
5. After doing this, save the form and verify the changes.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.