- ViaVarnellAsked on January 19, 2017 at 10:55 AM
I copied a form and revised it. The former title of the form is still in the browser tab. I have searched everywhere and cannot locate where to edit it.
The title should say "Spirit Night"
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 12:04 PM
I was able to replicate the issue when I cloned your form. Please try updating the "Page Title" in the Preferences wizard. Please refer to the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- ViaVarnellAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 12:45 PMThank you!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 02:50 PM
No worries. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.