- betwrestlingAsked on January 19, 2017 at 10:11 PM
For example, From tabs 'match one' to 'match seven' there is meant to be two drop down fields on each tab (See preview screenshot).
When the user selects 'Draw (No Winner) on the first drop down the second drop down is meant to hide (which it is correctly conditioned to do).
The screenshot is what it looks like when i preview the form (how it is supposed to look). Why doesn't it look like this when i view the published form?
Any help would be much appreciated!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 12:56 AM
I am able to replicate the issue with the conditions on your JotForm. I have cloned your JotForm to my account and checking the issue further. Please allow me some time to check on this and get back to you with relevant information.
Thank you for your patience.
- betwrestlingAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 01:30 AM
thank you very much i really appreciate the help :-)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 02:55 AM
On behalf of my colleague Kiran, you are welcome.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- betwrestlingAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 03:20 AM
Thank you just the drop down fields mentioned above :-) I look forward to your reply.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 04:33 AM
The issue seems to be form specific and looks like a conflict with something. I am able to replicate the issue with the cloned version of your JotForm. I see that the conditions are working fine when I tried to create them on a new form. I have copied the fields of your form to a new form and tried creating the conditions which is working fine.
Please take a look at the new form created:
You may clone the form to your account again. However, you'll need to setup the payment again on the form.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- betwrestlingAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 03:44 AM
I have it sorted now thank you very much, much appreciated :-)