- jeanneoAsked on January 22, 2017 at 05:09 PM
Would be nice to get some advance information before Feb 1
Attached the Clone template from my site of 25 forms.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 22, 2017 at 08:36 PM
We are about to release a new version of the form builder which can now have compatibility on building forms via mobile phones and tablets. This also has a new collaboration feature which you can share a link to fellow JotForm users and build a single form together. This also allows now offline form building. Thus when the user goes online, that's the time the form can be saved.
You may also get a preview of the upcoming version of the form builder. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Click the User icon on the top right and select Account
2. Click the Settings tab
3. Select the Version 4 Beta as your form builder
Once that setting is selected, your forms should now open via the V4 form builder.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- jeanneoAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 01:46 PMIf I open to the Beta version, can I return to the current version without
affecting my forms?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Yes, you can revert back to Form Builder Version 3. Going back to the previous version will not affect any of your forms. Here's how:
1. Click the User icon at the top right and then click the "Account" text link.
2. Go to "Settings" section.
3. In the Form Builder option, select "Version 3".
Hope that helps. Thank you.