- caseyjacksonAsked on January 23, 2017 at 03:11 PM
Trying to add m4a file type. Went to "Extensions" and add m4a separate with a coma click ok.
Then when try to upload that file type it won't work. Go back and check on allowed file types in account and what I added isn't there.
What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 06:09 PM
It worked for me when I tested it here and it is saved.
It also works in one of your file upload fields when I check it here.
Please try it again and make sure to save the form. It should be working.
- caseyjacksonAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 12:45 PMThat is great that it worked for you. I can get to that point and then when
we refresh it is no longer there. Are you able to either give directions as
to how you got it to save and stay there or point me in a direction that
will be helpful.
Thank you for your assistance!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:18 PM
Example, I added the m4a extension in your form 60061991728157
Here's what I did, it's basically the normal way to do it.
1. I clicked the file upload field
2. Clicked on Extensions button in the toolbar and added m4a separated by a comma (without dot or period)
3. Saved the form.