- stormingrobotsAsked on January 23, 2017 at 06:53 PM
I have 8 dropboxes with 4-5 selections in each dropbox.
If 5 out of the 8 dropbox has selection, I would like to get a count of 5. How can this be done efficiently?
My immediate makeshift solution:
- 8 different number field equivalent to each of the dropbox.
- for each dropbox is filled, put the value of 1 into each of its corresponding number
- each just add all these 8 different number fields.
But this is really a hack job though. Any advice?
- stormingrobotsAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 07:13 PM
The makeshift method works... .but I wonder if you may provide me a more elegant solution to this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 09:07 PM
That's actually a good hack around. I have tried others by not using number fields but I couldn't get them to work.
I think that's the only way to achieve that. Just hide the number fields so they won't appear in the live form.