What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Just a wish listAsked by stormingrobots on January 23, 2017 at 11:32 PM
in the order of priority based on most commonly necessity:
1) allow group fields (as I noticed a couple of others also provide that time-saving feature).
2) allow some form of categorization of conditional logics
3) allow editing on the dropdown options without having to go into the properties setup. This is really more for spacing purpose as it does not allow " " , and I have to fill in with "......".
First of all, thank you so much for your participation in the never-ending process of making JotForm more useful for you, our users. Please let me go step by step on your wishes:
1) As far as I know this is already in consideration of implementation. So, I guess it won't take too long before such feature takes place in JotForm.
2) I guess this would be useful. However, please note that if you'd like to browse conditions for a particular field you can reach them like this:
When you click this condition button, only the related conditions for this field will be displayed. I just wanted to point out. In any case, I am forwarding this feature request of yours to related teams. As soon as it is implemented you'll be notified via this thread.
3) This has already been implemented on our new version called "JotForm 4.0". Here is a little teaser for it:
Please contact us whenever you need assistance. We are glad to be helping you.
Thank you... one support fellow also will add another item in the wish list. I just want to add the link to this email thread so that I can refer back to it in the future:
Regarding option changes vs condition set by the nth-order of the selection, not the "text" itself. It could be set to, e.g. option 1 instead of option 1 text.
There is indeed a ticket opened in that other thread as a bug/feature request. I am not sure if it is intended for the condition to no longer work when the option is updated but it may be the case that the condition should be updated automatically if the option text is updated. We will let you know in that thread as soon as we have further information.