- TanenbaumCHATAsked on January 24, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Can you merge two accounts and have forms moved from one account to the next?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 01:07 PM
Accounts can not be merged. We can transfer your forms from your account "TanenbaumCHAT" to another account. Just let us know which form will be transferred and the account username that will receive them.
If the you want to transfer forms from another account to your account "TanenbaumCHAT", then ask the person to login to that account, and open a new forum thread requesting to transfer his forms to your account.
Let us know if you need more help.
- TanenbaumCHATAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 01:45 PMExcellent. Just did that. I hope to get access to it as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 03:44 PM
If I understood you correctly, you have requested that forms are moved to your account TanenbaumCHAT on some other thread. If that is the case you will be notified on that thread once we move the forms.
- TanenbaumCHATAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 04:45 PMThanks. I will wait for that.
Sent from Avital's incredible IPhone 7 Plus