- PlaceInOzAsked on December 20, 2010 at 08:21 AM
I am trying to set some conditions to show and hide some form-collapse fields and their sub-fields depending on the choices of a previous drop-down field, but they do not seem to work.
Should they work instantly, or can they take some time to take effect? Or could I be doing something wrong?
Is there a limit to the number of conditions per form, that I may have reached?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 20, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Can you post the URL of the form that has this problem?
There are no limits on number of conditions but it is possible for conditions to conflict with each other.
- PlaceInOzAnswered on December 20, 2010 at 10:48 AM
The fields are 4A, 4B, 4C and 4D which are dependent on the answers to the 3rd question in section 3.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 03:25 AM
It is not possible to show/hide FormCollapse fields using Conditions. I added this to our feature requests list.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 01:00 AM
Hello PlaceInOz. We're happy to inform you that this feature has been implemented already. We also apologize of missing to inform you of this.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- nocenkAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 03:44 PM
this still doenst work in my case!
multiple show 'form collapse' conditions conflicts in my form?!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 05:35 PM
I was chatting with you. Finally, I have found the setup that seems to be working for your case. Please take a look at the following form: