What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Some Conditions Don't Work When Going Back To V3 From V4Asked by Benflips on January 24, 2017 at 09:20 PM
A significant number of my conditions are no longer working.
I have just reviewed Pages 1 and 2 only to provide examples, I'm sure there are more...
(I imagine this is another stuff up from the V4 experience!)
1) Other ways of finding us AND 'Great to know' textbox' VISIBLE (they should only conditionally appear).
2) Preferred name VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
3) Postal address fields VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
4) Guardian name field VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
5) Does another pay your account NAME and CONTACT number VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
6) Insurance Provider VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
7) What are you studying / When do you complete? VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
As stated, these are all the problems just on the first two pages. I hope that once again there is some simple backend fix your developers can apply...
I cloned your form on my end and checked the conditions. It looks like I am unable to open the conditions from the form builder. I have raised this issue to our backend team for further investigation.
We will let you know on this thread once we have an update.