- dotransfermeAsked on January 25, 2017 at 10:02 AM
We have transfer service order form https://form.jotform.me/70242331183445 where customer can order transfer service, we have add One Way / Round Trip select section and have add formula to double the price if there is selected Round Trip, but problem appears when customer (after selecting Round Trip) select One Way. price in total price field disappears completely.
In ideal, we want form work this way: If customer select round trip, it must double the total price, and if there is selected One Way it must show original total price without any changes!
Maybe someone can assist in this.
Thanks in advance!Page URL:
- AIDANAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
I examined your form and noticed that you have many conditions, so I am suggesting a solution that wouldn't make you alter or edit them, and I created a corrected form that you can simply clone and examine/use.
Basically the idea is to:
1. Set your "transfer type" field as required.
2. Give its options calculations values 1 and 2 respectively (gear icon of this radio buttons field => "SURVEYING" tab => "Calculation Values" section => entering 1|2 )
3. Add a form calculation widget, mark it as hidden and set its calculation to total price * select transfer. I named in my corrected form "CalculatedTotalPrice".
4. Edit the calculation of the "Total Price in USD " to become CalculatedTotalPrice + VIP Transfer.
Please follow this tutorial on how to clone an existing form from a URL, if you would like to clone my form: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you have more questions or need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.