- kaisirolfeAsked on June 05, 2012 at 02:07 AM
is there a known facebook app issue as i have been trying all day to upload my form with no luck as i continue to get a page that is only loading half your logo.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 02:28 AM
Did you religiously follow the instructions on our Adding Forms to Facebook guide? Can you please share your Facebook page's URL so we can find out what's causing your problem?
- kaisirolfeAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 02:40 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 02:56 AM
The app is working fine on my end. It might be that your network connection is acting up that is why the "logo" does not load properly.
Anyway, upon checking your page, I found out that the app is already added to it. Simply click the "Welcome" button (star icon) on your page to start adding your form.
Let me know how it goes from here on out.
- kaisirolfeAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 03:29 AM
Thank you so much for your help i was trying to access through the app section. I have one more question when my clients are using facebook on their smart phone where can they locate my form?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 03:45 AM
Once you're done embedding the form via the Static HTML app, your clients will be able to see the form when they click the "Welcome" button.
On your end, you cannot see this form unless you log out your Facebook account or you log in a non-admin Facebook account.
By the way, you can change the name of the "Welcome" tab and the image that is being displayed by clicking the small pencil icon and choosing the Edit Settings option.