- PlaceInOzAsked on December 21, 2010 at 01:22 AM
When we submit our Host Form: URL http://www.jotform.com/?formID=3503110150, notification emails for our Guest Form, URL http://www.jotform.com/?formID=3495844195, are being sent, in addition to the correct one.
What could we have done wrong? Or could it be a bug?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 07:10 AM
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- PlaceInOzAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 07:32 AM
Not sure if I explained myself clearly. This has nothing to do with the recipient email address, but more to do with the wrong notification email template being used.
When the HOST FORM is filled out and submitted, a HOST FORM autoresponder Text email is CORRECTLY sent as per the autoresponder email settings I setup in Email Alerts.
Also a notification email is CORRECTLY sent according to the notification email setup for the Host Form in Email Alerts.
HOWEVER, a SECOND & THIRD notification email is also INCORRECTLY sent using the Text and HTML Email Notification settings for the GUEST FORM, which is the WRONG form. In other words some of the HOST FORM data is applied to the GUEST FORM Text and HTML Email notification templates, and sent. These 2nd and 3rd emails are not supposed to be sent.
If you could please look in to this and explain why it is happening that would be great.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 08:35 AM
You should probably just delete those emails and re-create them. That should fix the problem.